Saturday, November 17, 2012

Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries?


The "Fry Song", also known as "Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries" is one of the most popular Marceline's songs in Adventure Time Season 2, in the episode "It Came from the Nightosphere". This song as a really good beat but it's kinda a melancholic song, as Marceline was sad when her dad did not though about her or her feelings, and just eat her fries (that were even cold in the end, as we see in "Memory of a Memory" episode). Here is Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries / Fry Song's lyrics:
Daddy, why did you eat my fries?
I bought them, and they were mine.
But you ate them, yeah, you ate my fries...
And I cried, but you didn't see me cry.
Daddy,
Do you even love me?
Well, I wish you'd show it,
'Cause I wouldn't know it.
What kind of dad eats his daughter's fries,
And doesn't look her in the eyes?
Daddy, there were tears there.
If you saw them would you even care?

Adventure Time, Daddy Why Did You Eat My Fries / Fry Song, video from Youtube:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog:

Hi! I'm an italian guy (Luca on Google+) that really loves Adventure Time, this is just a fan-blog to archive all the songs and music from this cartoon :) I'll try to update this as often as possible, all the videos are from Youtube, i did not upload them, so if any video does not work anymore, just leave a reply and i'll change it ASAP! Obviously all the content, images, music and videos from Adventure Time belongs to Cartoon Network and Pen Ward!